Friday, December 10

What have you learned in this class over the course of the semester?

I wasn't sure what to expect from the course, but what I found interesting was learning the formal definition, and sometimes correct use, of many concepts that I had used previously in my writing assignments and daily conversation. The online course was helpful in that the blog interaction provided some clarity to some of the more difficult to comprehend concepts. For me the examples the book provided were extremely helpful in further defining the concept, as were my classmates examples. The online interaction offered a different perspective in analyzing concepts, which is what I find beneficial for retaining the details of a subject. It also presented the opportunity for crucial feedback on postings and sharing of ideas not previously considered. The expressive forms of writing often humorous and enjoyable to read and probably allowed many who would have remained quiet in a classroom setting, a more comfortable forum to communicate.

No comments:

Post a Comment